I've just joined

Thanks for having me I'm having a little trouble navigating my round this place as I've never seen a forum in this format before. How long it will take me to find this post again is anyones guess!

Most everything is located under the discussions tab. Make sure that you have everything sorted by category, there's a small drop down box on the right hand side, top. This is a large, very active community, so it takes a little longer to get used to than some of the smaller communities on Ben's Friends. More importantly, WELCOME! This is a great community and we look forward to knowing you better. :-)

Thanks for the welcome.

GrumpyCat said:

Most everything is located under the discussions tab. Make sure that you have everything sorted by category, there's a small drop down box on the right hand side, top. This is a large, very active community, so it takes a little longer to get used to than some of the smaller communities on Ben's Friends. More importantly, WELCOME! This is a great community and we look forward to knowing you better. :-)

Hi Jackson. I’m new too :slight_smile: