How about a subdivision of the forum into themes?

I know there is a subdivision, but I am having a hard time accessing them, and it seems that most posts are added to "General" even if they would thematically fall into an other category. The forum is growing and is getting harder and harder to navigate.

Also, it would be nice to better assemble posts into themes, so that for instance anyone wondering if they have TN can read old posts that can help them (for instance 'symptoms') and people wondering about MVD can post under 'surgery' etc. There is a lot of quite repetitive posting here. Also, it will make you able to steer clear of posts that you don't want to read that day.

Basicall, to organise it as any other web forum. Is that at all possible?

I think it's possible... but I doubt that most members would pay much attention. Assembling posts into themes might or might not make them more useful. People in pain or on powerful medications have a hard time processing such categories. And with a backlog of over 30,000 postings, I shudder to think of the work to read all of them and parcel them out. However, I'll forward your thoughts on the matter to our site ownership.

Regards, Red

Thanks!

I totally agree with you Tineline. Thank you for posting this.

I think it will make it easier to find what you are looking for etc.

Ellis.

I just set it up. It will take a good while to sort the discussions, but I hope you find the new setup helpful.

amazing! Thank you so much, Madere & team.
Madere (dancermom) said:

I just set it up. It will take a good while to sort the discussions, but I hope you find the new setup helpful.