Here we go again! :-(

18 mnths ago, the beast awoke from a 7 year slumber...I guess I'd gotten complacent, I'd had the audacity to go off my all of my medication & now it's beating the drums, announcing it's awakening & boy, but they're beating hard this time...how do I get the doctors to hear what I "hear"...I often wonder if we will ever have any true medical advances until we have a neurosurgeon amongst us...

Thanks Red, I've been back on my meds since it started up 18 months ago & am currently in discussions with my neurosurgeon about invasive options as everything else has failed.

My remark about the neurosurgeons wasn't a question, it was more really just a comment, open for discussion...that sort of thing. I'm simply unsure of whether or not most neurosurgeons have a full understanding of life with TN. I know that they know all the medical facts & treatment options, etc...just not too sure that they comprehend the real nature of the pain that we all suffer on a daily basis & wondered what others thought. :-)