Has anyone tried neural therapy? neurofascial therapy?

http://www.milwaukeepainclinic.com/alternativeTherapy/neuralTherapy

there is a lot of sites in google about it

I know this is not much help, but I have heard of it through a pain dentist who wrote the forward to a book for a lady named Patricia (someone, it's been so long ago) who had been in a wreck and she lost function of her facial muscles do to nerve damage and was in pain. She started doing alot of facial muscle exercises and this neural therapy and it helped her 100%. I will try to look up the doctor's name. He was in Florida but moved to Fort Collins, Colorado area and is semi retired. He claims to help restore normal functioning of nerves, etc. I'll look into where this info is located and try to find it. I dont know if it's works or not. As long as it "does no harm" sometimes it's worth a try in my humble opinion, but who knows! If you get any feed back, I'd love to know about it. I also have type 2 and it affects every tooth, gums, chin, lips and across my cheeks. It's 24 7 and about to drive me nuts at this point. I kept being told it would get better after this jaw surgery I had that instigated it but it has only gotten worse. What about you? Anything helped yet?

Thanks,

Tinkerbell

hay Tinkerbell, thanks for answering, it will be great if you will track this doctor, I am from Israel, but in this point I would fly to the moon if needed. From google I saw you have a lot of pain clinic doing so. I once did it with not so professional doctor that injected me something like 20 lidocaine injections, at first it was worse it was very painful and also my throat hurt and I got panic, but a week after the pain was reduced for a week, significant reduction. but I think the doctor wasn't very knowledgeable about mouth anatomy, and I never got back, it was a year ago, and now I am kind of sorry not giving it enough effort because it even moved my pain to more comfortable place, the problem I need someone who does it + does it for the face, probably Maxillofacial surgeon, I hope to find someone that answer all the demands, it's a small market to choose from in here.

Currently I am doing chiropractic care + laser out and inside of my mouth + some treatment named IPEC I am feeling better, but still not good enough, not enough to enjoy my life

What your opinion about destructive surgery? in Switzerland there is clinical trial for neural disorders with ultrasound which considered more accurate and focus and much safer than radio frequency....I am not sure about it yet,