Happy to meet you, Rizzo from California!

Hello there @Rizzo and welcome to the wonderful community of Living With Facial Pain! So, you’re a fur mom, huh? I, too, have a soft spot for my family and for my puppy! Wow, 21 years of marriage? That’s long! I am looking forward to the both of you having longer years together! I’m sorry to know that you’ve been going through this condition for 5 years already and MVD doesn’t work. How are you doing now? I hope you and your family are doing great. I think learning more about your condition would be much easier now that you’ve already joined our wonderful community.

I see that you’ve already spent a little bit of time reading posts and viewing topics. But, I think it would be much fun if you would have the time to get involved with discussions or create your own discussion thread! You can do this by going to the community’s home page and then look for the “+” button in the right quarter. After creating your thread, just click the “Create Topic” button and that’s it! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. Just click my avatar (The circle with an “E”), it will take you directly to my profile, and from there, you can message me. :blush:

Eymie