Nice to meet you, 1951 from Malaga!

Hey there @1951, I am glad to introduce you to the wonderful community of Living With Facial Pain! Wow, painting huh? I don’t really know much about painting (art specifically), but I love visiting museums! I just really love the atmosphere that surrounds me whenever I am inside the museum. And oh, we own a black kitten too! By the way, how are you doing now? I hope you’re doing fine! I hope you meet your grandchildren soon too. I’m so glad that you found this community! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.

I see that you’ve already spent a good amount of time reading posts and viewing topics. So, please continue doing so. Just so you know, our community is filled with people who love sharing their own symptoms and treatment experiences. So, I encourage you to start creating your own discussion thread as well! You can do this by going to the home page of the community and then look for the “+” button in the right quarter. After creating your thread, just click the “Create Topic” button and you’re ready to go! :smile:

Eymie