Happy to have you here, @Pattikay from Georgia!

Hey there @Pattikay, I am happy to introduce you to the wonderful community of Living With Facial Pain! So, you’re from Georgia! How’s the weather there right now? I am from the Philippines and the weather here’s sunny as usual. I’m glad that you found this community. I think you just came to the right place to learn more about your diagnosed condition. How are you doing now? I hope everything’s fine with you these days.

Our community is full of people who are eager in sharing their own symptoms and treatment experiences! So, if there’s a specific topic you are looking for just click the search icon (top right), it is a big help! Every one of us here loves giving support too! The “New User Help” below the big banner is a great place to start with when familiarizing the site. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out! :wink:

Eymie

Hi @Pattikay – I live in North Georgia, wondering if you found a good doctor to help with your facial pain? If so, could you please share?? Feel like I am beating my head against the wall.