Pleased to meet you Amfitz from Washington!

@Amfitz hi there Amy, I am pleased to introduce you to the wonderful community of Living With Facial Pain! We have the same name! But we don’t spell it the same way. How’s Washington? I heard your state is known for its abundant coffee shops, huh? I love coffee and coffee shop dates with my friends are my thing! Good coffee makes a good chat, so, I guess many of the residents there love it as well? By the way, I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been having this pain for 5 years already, but I am glad that Google brought you here. I hope that we could be of any help to you and I am hoping that we can provide you all of the information you needed about your diagnosed condition. How are you currently doing? I hope you are doing okay.

We have tons of members here who love sharing their own symptom and treatment experiences. So, if there’s a specific topic you’re looking for, just click the search icon (top right). Also, it’ll be fun if you would have the time to express your thoughts by creating your own discussion thread! You can do this by going to the home page of the community and then look for the “+” button in the right quarter. After creating your thread, just click the “Create Topic” button and that’s it! :smile:

Eymie

Thanks, pleased to find a community where I can speak truth and learn. :earth_americas: