Glad to welcome you here, Bryan from Alberta!

Hi there @Bryan, welcome to the wonderful community of Living With Facial Pain! I guess having three teenage sons would be a great motivation to keep going. Oh, and a dog as well! As you may know, I’m currently studying online and I can’t deny the fact that online class is really frustrating and hard for my professors. So, how much more for someone who’s having trouble with their throat like you? Speaking of which, I’m so sorry to hear about your throat pains and I can’t imagine how bad that 3.5 years experience was for you. How are you doing now? I hope you and your three boys are doing okay.

I’m so glad to have you here in this community. But, I think it would be better if you could start getting involved! you can do this by starting your own thread, just go to the community’s home page and then, look for the “+” button in the right quarter. After creating your thread, just click the “Create Topic” button. If you want to meet other members, just click their avatar (The circle with their initial in it), and it will take you directly to their profile. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out! :blush:

Eymie