Finding a doctor


Does anyone know of a neurologist/neurosurgeon in the western new york area who treats GPN?



sometimes there are good lists here.

we are working on a database right now that people can search.

I got a response from this site. Try the living with trigeminel sitte. they respond and have a find a doctit page. a