Finally! disability approved!

I first applied in nov got a denial letter in march and hired a lawyer. After waiting for drs to send records and a ton of red tape I have been approved payments start in oct bbut I received back payments from nov to date. Woohoo doesn’t help the pain much but it does relieve the stress. I’ve been unable to work for 17 mos. My advice is get a lawyer as soon as you get the first denial letter do an appeal right away.

That is wonderful. I am glad your stress is going to be going down. That will help with the pain. :) It's been my experience that the more stressed the worse the pain.

Thanks yes I agree that stress is a factor when it comes to TN pain. When I get stressed it seems meds are less effective and I get more break thru pain

Did you get disability for just tn. I hage been denied twice had an attorney second time now waiting for a hearing with judge. I have tn 2 and in pain everyday.

I got disability for TN and occipital neuralgia but I also get over 10 days a month of migranes and I get cluster headaches. I also have had 2 MVD surgeries and gamma knife ( none of it worked ).