Change in the Bone (change in the Jaw/Mandibule bone)

No Description

Dear all - (sorry for the double post. and me seemingly anxious , but it was improtant for me to check this point).

does anyone here has a VISIBLE change in the look of thier mandibule bone or Jaw bone ?

i will explain...

After the pains strated - in the first hald year - - i noticed a very visible change in my face, change in the look of my jaw line on the left side of the face . (side of the pain) .

My jaw angle became more BONEY"/POINTY/ SHARP on one side...and in the angle of the it was like a small bone was growing.

The doctors first "laughed" at me when i mentioned it. and i was amazing - i had to "force" them to thouch my cheek and bone - and when they did - they felt the small "bone" that was growing there.

also the JAW CT showed that small bone on one side. on one side of my face - the feeling is flat - on the left side - there is a bone-bump. like a small bone grew out of there. or pressed from the inside.

people who sees me also said something changed in my face. like one side of my face is a bit deformed. nothing drastic - but still...

I've preformed a "Bone Scan" which actually showed a "hot spot" on the mandibule - but till now - no doctor could explain these things. they say it's not critical - since the MRI + CT are ok.

For me - it's just saying that there IS something there that is pressuring the nerve.. .that causes all the pain. that is why i'm not so "easy" to accept a general diagnosis of Atypical Facial Pain if the cause is treatable.

(i spoke had here a guy in Israel told me he suffered from this in the 80's - and he also had a change in the madibule bone till this day. buy the way - he was "cured" after treated with Pulsed Radio Frequency".

another by-the-way - i've read an article that people with ATN - while taken a biopsy of the jaw bone - was discovers some bone cavity or something like that.

anyone also has that visible change is thier face ? jaw bone ?

thanks all for sharing. it's at least a plave maybe to learn from people and understand things toghther...

good night all

nir