Arrrggghhh

Day 14 of face pains. I feel like a total lost cause and I’m scared to talk, move, speak, breathe, go out, brush my teeth or my hair because I don’t know what my triggers are!!! I’ve had this since I was 11 years old, almost 20 years and I have had more meds than I can count. Each time I come out of remission the episodes are longer and more painful with a ton of crap added on like headaches, heartburn, irregular sleep patterns etc and I just feel tired of being tired. I’m seeing my doctor tomorrow and hopefull pushing for the op. I start my dream job as a teacher next week and I’m getting married in 11 months and I don’t want this horrid disease to ruin my life any longer. In desperation for an outlet to talk to others and to vent this frustration I have found this site. Reading your blogs hasn’t taken the pain away but it sure has lifted my spirits. Thankyou x

Have you tried to change your diet? There is some information on the Internet, and I changed my diet and found food triggers. It
definitely helped.

I'd just like to send you a big (((((hug))))). I wish I could do more for you. :-(

I can't imagine what you have been through as a child with this thing.Have you looked into surgery?

Hi --- there is a tab up above---- groups

go there and join the UK group

find somebody who KNOWS a good MVD surgeon that you can see in your area !!!!

ask doctor for lidocaine cream for your face!!!