A warm welcome to our new friend from Virginia, Louisesr!

Hello there @Louisesr and welcome to the wonderful community of Living With Facial Pain! How’s Virginia? I heard Virginia beach is famous as a vacation site for people who love to have some fun in the sun! I am from the Philippines and we have a small island here that is known for its resorts and beaches as well. It is a very popular travel destination here in the Philippines! By the way, I’m so sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I hope your treatments have been working for you. How are you doing? I hope you’re doing perfectly fine at the moment.

I hope that you loved being in this community as much as we love having you here. But, I see that you still haven’t started reading posts or viewing topics yet. So, I encourage you to start doing so! As you may know, we have lots of members here who went through the same experiences as yours. They also love sharing their own symptom and treatment experiences. So, I encourage you to start getting involved with discussions! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out!

Eymie :blush: