5 weeks in July and now 6+ weeks without pain

• As I mentioned in my previous blog, I've been doing herbal remedies and taking only Ayurvedic and Homeopathic medication ever since the problem started, which was in Dec 2014. I started medication in April but continued to have episodes till June 20.
  • There was no episode from June 20 to July 27-28. (5 weeks) At that time i had 2 episodes for which I took the homeopathic medicine for an emergency. From July 29 - Sept 14, 2015 (over 6 weeks) I've had no episode.
  • I repeat, I have been keeping my diet pure (nothing processed) - just basic food. No tea or coffee. Anything that made me acidic used to trigger the firing. Processed foods (even bread and cookies) used to trigger it. Now, I can have homemade doughnuts, bread and even an occasional cookie. (All without baking powder). My sensitivity has decreased.
  • I have reduced the amount of Ayurvedic medicine I"m taking.
  • At the moment, I'm suffering from rhinitis and sinusitis. Allergy-season. And I'm scared because of all the things I've read. As of now, it hasn't triggered an episode!
  • Emotionally, I have made sure I express my feelings with a good attitude. I'm not suppressing stuff inside me. I'm making sure I do all the things that I feel are important in my life. (My homeopath said I need to work on these.) My family is supporting me fully in this. My life is moving in a direction and rate that I'm satisfied with. I really think these things, along with the medication, have also made a difference. (At least, they cannot be ignored.)

I'm hoping this status will continue. If I have an episode, I'll let you know. :)

Hi Sheila,Are you under the care of Ayurvedic and homeopathic practioners or are you doing this alone?

Dear Eileen, Yes, i'm following the medication advised by a homeopath and a Vaid (ayurvedic practitioner). But the diet and lifestyle part is my own trial and error.