What Gives !?!?!?!?!?!

So my doctor changes around my dosing of my tegretol, and all as fine, but now it seems I'm having more flares than ever. All week I've had flare days... mostly ALL. DAY. LONG. And nothing helps. Aleve doesn't, we all know how worthless ultram is. I"ve taken flexeril and sometimes that helps me relax and take pressure off my jaw, but my doctor took that away. said it was harming me. I may take it 3 times a week at the most.

I dont know if where I am is just having a fluctuating pressure system over us or what, but it's driving me out of my freaking head. all week, flares all day long

if it persists over the weekend, I'm calling her. I cannot take this. I know they don't like to prescribe narcotic pain meds, but good lord, When you are popping otc pain meds like they are candy just to dull the pain something has to give.

Any ideas?

Did she lower your dose of Tegretol or something? If so, you may need to go back to a higher dose. (((hugs)))

i take 200 mg 3x a day

I take 400mgs 3x a day. I still get some breakthrough with that, but not as severe as before.