There has to be more help somewhere

i have reached the end of my rope. this pain is 24 7 NEVER ending with break thru pain. i have been diagnosed bilateral TN( type 1 and 2), occipital neuralia that triggers migraines, cluster headache and optic migraines. ater 2 MVD surgeries and gamma knife countless meds all of which arent working i have reached the end of my rope. i spoke with dr john tews office in ohio and although im in sc they have offerred to help. there may be treatment for me in nc ill know for sure at the end of next week. so im keeping my fingers crossed til then. thank you richard for referring me to him

Thinking of you, hope they are able to help you, keep us updated…in the meantime , sending positive vibes your way!
(((( hugs )))), Mimi

I definitely have my fingers crossed for you!! I will definitely have to make note of that doctor in case I need him down the road. I am up in the Cleveland area of Ohio!

I’m sending you a burst of positive energy and I’ll be thinking about you. I’m sorry that you’re dealing with so much pain. I hate that we’re led to believe that mvd will end the pain. My mvd left me with more pronounced - bilateral Type ii symptoms . .