Sneezing?

ok so this is honestly the least of my problems but sneezing I know that it has to do with my pain I sneeze 20 times a day does anyone else have this symptom? I know it has to do with the nerves

I do. It's one of my symptoms too. I get these random sneezing fits. It's usually a preface to oncoming pain.

I don't know about you, but I have a trigger point that seems to be in my sinus cavity on both sides of my face.

I honestly would never have put this together with tn. I get sneezing fits with multiple violent sneezes (usually at least 4-5 minimum in rapid succession).

I hadn't given it much thought before you posted this. I started having what I think of as sneezing spasms about a year ago. Everyday I sneeze how Shadow2 described. Multiple violent sneezes together, usually 3-4 at once in my case and I don't have time to catch my breath. It is kind of weird because this didn't happen before TN started.

Put sneeze. And sneezing in search box…must be more!

I sneeze all day too. Sometimes 3-4x’s in a row. I’m so scared all these sneezes are going to start a TN Pain attack.

Omg! The Trigeminal nerve carries the impulse to sneeze from the nose to the medulla (something like that) wow I didn’t know that. Google sneezing & nerve pain, etc…

i sneeze on a certain emotion. pretty weird