Say hello to MandiJ from Atlanta!

@MandiJ

Hi there, MandiJ

I am glad you found your way to our community and have begun looking at some posts! I’m sorry to hear that your pain has returned - I know many other members of this community have also reported this after undergoing MVD. If you are interesting in hearing about some of their experiences - you can start by clicking on the search icon (top right of the green bar) in order to search through specific topics. Otherwise, feel free to reach out to me if you have any further questions or just want to talk!

Speaking of that - do you have any travel plans coming up? I myself plan to do my own fair share this summer so I’m curious about you experiences!

Hi MandiJ, I’m also in Atlanta. I’m sorry to hear that your pain has returned especially after having MVD because that is now what I’m considering doing. Mine started 11years ago and I have been through a myriad of medications and it was in remission for several years, but this time the meds have not controlled it like it did before. My doctor (and myself) want to stop the medications because of what they are doing to my body. Obviously MVD is not the miracle cure, but I pray that it helps better than the meds. I will be praying that your pain will subside and you won’t have to go through another surgery.