Please take the tn survey!

Trigeminal Neuralgia is a challenge, not only because of the pain but also because of the lack of knowledge, awareness and statistical material. This is a survey is made for Tnnme Trigeminal Neuralgia and Me and it is ANONYMOUS. We are trying to get a better picture and statistics by asking you to please take a few minutes to fill out this survey.
This is one TN patient asking another, how are you? You matter and we’d love to know how you’ve been. Survey is done by Outi Elo from Finland assisted by Lorraine Burgess from Canada and Anu Parkkonen and Lari Tikkanen from Finland.
Our goal is to get a better understanding on your path from the first pain emerged, to you getting the right diagnosis, to how your pain is managed today, how it has affected your everyday life. Hopefully the analysis of this survey can provide better understanding for us TNers, Health Care Professionals, researchers and the public.
To reach as many sufferers as possible this survey will be posted in many different places, FB groups etc online. Please just fill it out ONCE. We appreciate that you answer all the questions as accurately as you can. Be sure to SUBMIT your answers at the end.
Outi Elo and Tnnme Trigeminal Neuralgia
http://survey.tnfinland.fi/index.php/437967/lang/en
170-image.jpg (78.2 KB)

Nikki, I talked with Outi Elo and made a general announcement of the survey a few minutes ago. Your text (above) is also posted to our main page. Hopefully we'll generate more participation in this way.

Regards and best,

Red Lawhern

Is this a new survey to us? Or did I do this - sometime back???

You may have announced this previously, Dancer. It's been on Facebook for a few weeks. I'm just trying to promote the effort by reminding the membership. The announcement above was posted to Facebook today.

Thank you Red :slight_smile:

I emailed them and told them this would be skewed information, as there is no place to answer if your pain is currently gone or in remission… They were all present tense

There were no MVD or gamma questions

So because of these , it was hard to fill out as it is worded.

I had the same concerns as KC but did the survey nonetheless.