Please don't respond

I mostly just need to vent to people who understand. I'm pretty sure I have geniculate neuralgia ... worse with barometric changes. Or maybe glossopharangeal neuralgia. Plus controlled or in remission type 2. My in-laws moved in with us a year ago. Two months later, I spazzed and quit my job. Took care of the rents. Dad in law has Alzheimer's. Mom in law has her faculties but has Parkinson's. They're now both in separate facilities. Husband is ALWAYS overwhelmed with work. Works at his own Internet business from home. After a very, very long stressful day, he visits his folks. Then comes home, eats dinner (unless he eats out), and falls asleep on the couch.

My GN/TN or whatever usually kicks up a couple of times a week. So I'm useless on those days. I want to go back to work to contribute, but I'm not sure I can.

I've always been strong and independent. I was a single mom for a while. I take partnership very seriously, but I'm not much of a partner now. I help his folks. He says I'm needed. But this is NOT how I want to spend my days.

I feel useless, pathetic.

Useless and pathetic to those around me. And in pain and in need of my husband, but he's too overwhelmed with everything else.

No income. No insurance. No life. No support from my partner. No support for my partner.

This life needs to get better.