NUCCA in South Florida

For anyone in the south florida area, I’ve been going to Dr Granger (Thrive Spinal Care) in Cooper City. So far the treatments have been very gentle and have helped me live with less pain and discomfort for the last 2 months. I have atypical trigeminal Neuralgia. I also use CBD 1000 mg on the days where I have a lot of discomfort with my neck and feel some light twitches.

I am newly diagnosed with ATN. Trying to avoid meds. Do you use any rx meds? Or just the cbd and adjustments?

Just CBD 1000 - 1500mg and adjustments over the past few months. I’ve been avoiding Rx meds.

TY good to know people can cope without meds. I sensitive to many. So I don’t want to start.

What is the brand and name of the CBd you take? I have heard that sometimes the buccaneers can harm you. Have you heard this. I live inBoynton Beach. How did you learn about this Dr?

Meant nun as not bucaneers LOL

I don’t know what is wraith me. I meant Nuccas

I’ve tried miracle leaf and Re-lax from my local smoke shop. No I haven’t heard that but I’ll look into it

Hello I live in the South Florida , an hour away from this Dr’s office. Trying to decide if it is worth going in for a consult. I also have A Typical but on both sides, pain is mainly local to upper molars. Taking Gabapentin and Baclofen. Are you still seeing this Dr. Can you provide an update. Thanks

I also have heard great reports about NUCCA. However, for me the burning facial pain completely went away with 60 mg of cymbalta and has stayed away for over two years now. The worst part was getting used to the drug which completely took my appetite and energy away- nausea, fatigue etc. But I toughed it out for three weeks and the side effects went away. I feel I have my life back with no lingering side effects from the medication and best of all- no pain! My neurologist says we will try weaning me back on the dosage which is okay, but I will not feel badly if I need to stay on the 60 mg. If this had not worked my next step was an appointment for an upper cervical treatment.