Nice to meet you, Clyde from Wisconsin!

Hey there @Clyde and welcome to Living With Facial Pain! How’s Wisconsin? I made a quick search and I’ve found out that cream puff is a popular Wisconsin dessert! I am from the Philippines and our most popular dessert is the halo-halo, it is a popular cold dessert here that is made up of crushed ice, evaporated milk, and various sweet ingredients. It’s really popular, especially during summer. By the way, how are you doing now? I hope you’re doing great. I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve been diagnosed with that condition for 12 years already. I’m so glad to have you in this community. Thus, I hope that we could be of any help to you.

If you’re still having trouble using the site, the “New User Help” below the big banner is a great place to start. If there’s a specific topic you are looking for just click the search icon (top right), it is a big help! And if you have any questions, please free to reach out by clicking my avatar (The circle with an “E”), it will take you directly to my profile, and from there, you can message me! :wink:

Eymie