Myfascial release - session 2

So, I had my next session, and it was equally blissfull, but entirely different. This time, I reported that my upper back had kicked into "action" after my last session, so the therapist said she would work on my upper back a little. However, to my surprise, that still only entailed pressing down on my sacrum.

The session started as before, with the slow, responsive pressure to my lower back, and I could immediately feel it where she was pressuring, as a sort of deep relaxation. But then - my upper back started responding, eventually to the extent of pain. She definitely worked on each side separately, somehow, although I could not detect how. Interesting. She finished the treatment by gently stretching (pulling) my legs again, and this time twisted them around in the hip socket very slowly. I definitely responded: She tried one direction first, and I was very uncomfortable after a little while. When she turned the leg the other way I was back to relaxed. =)

I expected to be in a lot of post-therapy soreness after, but I was not. This time, the lower back soreness only lasted for a while into the next day, not the 3-4 days as after the first session! The upper back was not sore at all. I only felt relaxed and free in my motions. Great! This time, the face was not as relaxed, but I went in with a lot of stress tension, and either she did not work on that specifically, or I just could not let go. I'm guessing I am not in this in here! She also said that she would like to work directly on my face at some point, but I am anticipating some discomfort, so I am unsure. But it should no less be tried. I will do anything to rid myself of this crap. Well, almost.

Looking forward to my next session still!

My doc's told me..anything that helps! :)