Introducing Hope31088 from Georgia!

@Hope31088 hello there, I am happy to welcome you to the wonderful community of Living With Facial Pain! Oh, my grandmother is a woman of faith as well. She used to attend bible meetings and church gatherings before. Unfortunately, due to old age and bone-aging problems, she’s incapable of doing these things anymore. Also, this pandemic makes it impossible for her to perform her church duties. By the way, I am so sorry to hear about that terrible accident of yours a long time ago. But, may I know how are you doing now? I hope you’re currently doing okay.

I’m so glad to know that Facebook brought you here. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. You can do this by clicking my avatar (The circle with an “E”) and it will take you directly to my profile, and from there, you can message me! If you’re having any trouble using the site, the “New User Help” above the big banner is a great place to start.

Oh, by the way, I saw that you’re just new to Facebook. So, I wish you good luck on your Facebook journey!

Eymie :blush: