Cyberknife in 2 weeks

i talked with my doc this week and since i still have pain on meds we decided to go ahead and do the cyberknife in 2 weeks there was not much else of an option. i am scared tho if that does not work there is noway i can deal with this pain any one have any suggestions? thanks so much michelle

Have you weighed this option against others available? I chose this over mvd because the mri did NOT show a vessel on the nerve and I was scared to death of opening my skull. You can see my page and msg me if you’d like to chat privately. It’s very hard to make decisions when we deal with a srong pain like we do.

Why wouldn't your doctor suggest Gamma Knife instead of cyberknife? I had the Gamma Knife Radiological procedure in 08. I was very desperate to be rid of the pain...

Correction: I chose gamm knife 2x.

LyndaS said:

Have you weighed this option against others available? I chose this over mvd because the mri did NOT show a vessel on the nerve and I was scared to death of opening my skull. You can see my page and msg me if you’d like to chat privately. It’s very hard to make decisions when we deal with a srong pain like we do.

Had Gamma on March 20th. Had one horrendous episode three days later. Now headaches and ear pain are an issue. Do feel like something positive is happening. Had a couple of amazing days. I would consider doing it again. Any one out there with additive result ?

Lou said:
Had Gamma on March 20th. Had one horrendous episode three days later. Now headaches and ear pain are an issue. Do feel like something positive is happening. Had a couple of amazing days. I would consider doing it again. Any one out there with additive result ?