Covid vaccine

Getting the Covid vaccine tomorrow. Worried. Anybody else gotten it yet?

That’s great that you’re eligible for the vaccine now. I know that I wasn’t able to make an appointment until mid February. My brother just got his second vaccine. He said just the typical arm soreness you might get from the flu or tetanus shot, and that’s about it.

Sharon from ModSupport

1 Like

Thank you for replying. Just got home. No big deal really.

I got my first one ten days ago. I get my second one on February 16. I got the Moderna vaccine and I haven’t had any side effects.

1 Like

We had ours yesterday and no problems, arm is sore today, but no other problems and I have acute Atypical Trigeminal Neuralgia which is chronic

1 Like

I am avoiding it for now —I have a serious allergy to Polyethylene Glycol which the Phizer formulation , at least , contains
There is some thought that those who have had an allergic response MAY have done so due to a PEG allergy . So IF you do not have such an allergy you should do fine !!
Of course there are new theories everyday so that may be old news re:PEG by the time you read this . In general, I think it will be safe for the majority of people

1 Like

I have had both doses of the Pfizer. No issues other that headache with second. Arm more sore after shingles than the covid shot. And NO increase in TN symptoms. (Healthcare worker in cSe people wonder how I got it)

1 Like

I have 2 RN relatives who have had 2 shots. Soreness helped by ibuprofen is all they had with the shots. One has insomnia.

1 Like

You know I just had my second one yesterday. I also have atypical with irretractable migraines. Im in a bit of s pickle now. I’m getting that fish hook feeling in my right check, but I think it’s from the stress over the vaccine. :joy:. I feel ok. I was afraid if I got COVID it would go to that nerve. I’ve had a Gamma and MVD. Should have done the MVD first. Oh well. Thanks for responding. Glad you did well. I had a headache today and mild fatigue today.

I had the Pfizer too. Second dose yesterday. Headache too👍