Chat - We're doing the best we can :)

Hi Members,

I hope you are enjoying the site. We're having a blast running it and seeing all the wonderful connections and support that it creates.

We're all volunteers (no one is paid here, it's a completely volunteer site and we get our $ donated to us: http://www.indiegogo.com/Bens-Friends-Builds-Support-Groups-for-Patients-With-Rare-Diseases - the Moderators are all volunteers and love doing it because they get to help thousands of people. :)

A lot of folks have asked recently if we can have people in the chat 24 hours a day. Since we don't have paid staff, we can't do that. However, the good news is that there are a ton of members globally so no matter when you are on, there are good odds that someone across the world will be on too. :)

I hope you understand our limitations. We're doing the very best we can. If you'd like to know more about us, check out www.BensFriends.org or watch this 60 second Ben's Friends movie.

Thanks,

Scott

Thank you for giving us this outlet. I would be lost without it. And thank you to all of you for your selfless devotion in helping us cope with each and every day.

Thank you all so much for all you do! I am so grateful for this site. My life has so changed for the better. The fabulous information, the friends, the encouragement has been a such a blessing. I feel like I am thriving again instead of silently suffering. My relationships with my family and friends are improving. My relationship with my doctors has very dramatically improved. The meds were changed after hearing the feedback on here, I am in far less pain. I have learned how to actively take better care of myself. And best of all, I even get to "give a little back" . More purpose than I have had in a long time. Thank you! Thank you ! Thank you!

Hugs to all,

Sara

This is a great sight. My only regret is that I wish I had found it earlier....

Thanks for all the work you and the other volunteers do to keep this site up and running, I am forever grateful that you have given me somewhere that helps me realize I am not alone.

Hugs Trish

Ben, Scott, we are ALL so thankful to you guys.

BUMP

Know that you are greatly appreciated.

This site truly has helped me begin to get my life back. I don't know how else to put it into words ...

bump

bump

You guys rock. Thank you, thank you for having this up and running. It is a lifeline. I check in frequently.