Anyone here for chat room

Need help can anyone help in chat room

Has anyone responded to you yet?

No Jasmine. I am finding that not many on here that will response to anything. I couldn't answer you when I saw you had replied as I was in ER. Hubby is in hospital now trying to control pain. Has been at level 10 pain for 3 days straight with no relief. Still don't know if they are going to help him. people just don't understand what Trigeminal Neuralgia is I am totally lost trying to find him for him. Called him this am he said the pain is coming back and he's scared said nurse came in and came him something she told him it would take about 30 min to start. He hopes it catches it before it goes full blown again

I hope they can sort this out - A level 10 episode is fierce and will drop the strongest person to their knees .

This will also be hard on you , he will more than likely get very short tempered and bite like a mad dog. Understand that it is the pain that makes us so ornery . I do it myself .

This problem is a terrible thing . No two cases are alike so it is hard to say what will help or hurt.

There is a great book out there "Striking Back ' The TN handbook.

I am reading it and it has a lot of information about TN , its history, causes ,effects, treatments . Understanding is a help to me .

I have only recently been diagnosed with this but have suffered for 3 years trying to find answers .

Many here may not comment but just know that there are others here who care and we will help when and if we can.

It helps to know that you are not alone in this and will support anyone who is supporting another sufferer .

Keep us informed and I hope your Hubby is finding some relief.

I’m Sorry that your husband is suffering. How is he feeling today? There are Facebook TN support groups too that could help.