About to pop

Having an intense flare up. I thought if you feel so inclined, that we can right 1 sentence on how bad your current pain is?

It feels like my neurons think they are fireworks

Sharp shooting pain in my front bottom tooth!! It was worse yesterday though when the storms came in(We got thunder/lightening) Not sure how many people's pain gets worse when the weather changes...I hate this feeling..Just want to go back to my "normal" self...Any one have a time machine to turn back time?????? Sorry you are n so much pain:(

Voltaren gel just helped me very effectively. For tooth ache I've read wonders about licodaine from members of this site. Sorry the post was negative, I was feeling pretty bad the last few hours. I even misspelled write!

Sparkles, tingles and creepy crawlers are happening today, waiting patiently for the extra drugs to kick in so I can pass out.

Loads of burning n achy pain going on at the moment. Can’t sleep because of it. :frowning:

Hi thermotronica,

Sorry your having bad nite, join me I am also having horrific nite. All the meds do not work one ioda. I take them always hoping always praying maybe this time they will do what they are suppose to do ,Work! Don’t you just get tired of it all, I know that recently and especially today I wish they would. Just would like to say , Hey everyone I feel great today! I thought after MVD I would feel better now have it on the right. Tired of memory loss, jumblimg my words, cognitive thinking well thats in the toilet too. How about I send you good vibes for tonite and will wish your pain away. Sorry for complaining your having a horrific day too. I will pray for you to feel better and hoping tomorrow will be abit better for you. Do not feel bad always making typos too, Imguess alot of us have that too. Oh the beauty of it all.
My Best

joanne xo

tired and exhausted. little depressed :( not even the pain medicine is helping. Maybe 2morrow will be a better day.

Little to none, thank God!

Not too bad . but live in fear. always wondering if every twinge of strong pain will become permanent or just go away. Never really knowing. How can one tell you not to worry about that!! You can try, but I am not always successfull at this. Even tho my pain is relatively controlled, I know the moment I stop my regimen of pills...it will return. Plus there is always the threat of new ones popping up. The wind the cold as well. Life goes on...but slowly.

No pain right now, but every morning and/or evening, I get this sharp electric shock like pain in my lower right jaw, sometimes right in one of my teeth. Feels like some little guy in there is kicking me with some really thick-soled boots.

Regularly feel little tingles - very very light, but that's an indication that little guy with the boots is about to go stomping again. Usually is set off by the cold wind.

I think of the various pains as trolls and demons. Although I am reserving the demon for TN1 shocks. My lip troll is very active lately.

Bolts of lightning ripping through my jawline. So tired of being in pain or when not in pain, wondering when it will next strike. Tired of no one understanding what I'm going through. Just sick and tired of it all.