Triliptal

I thought oxy carbamazepine trileptal was going to be a good match for me but all these months later he has me on trileptal and tegretol still and neither of them are working I am in misery more pain than I have ever been but I read that trileptal and tegretol stop one another from balancing out and working each one takes something from the other just stop it from working but I am seeing my neuro this month so some things are going to have to change and get this under control update you after that happens but for now I am still on 300 of tegretol and 300 of trileptal but I still have hope sorry it’s been so long since I’ve posted but I’m back

So Sorry about your pain level. It will subside just need to dial in with the right med and dose. At times it feels hopeless but be sure it will pass.

Ox Carbazepene can take bit to get used to. for me it is working for now, but it was little bit of time to change from Cabamazopene. Do you have access to a hot tub?

if you do try it. I do not know why but it works for me consistently.

Si

The pain got excruciating worse nurse and neuro I have talked to them and taken a blood test and now put me on 300 Tegretol and 300 triliptal pill at 8 a.m. and then at 3 pm in the afternoon I take 200 Tegretol and then at 10:30 pm at night I take 300 mg Trileptal every day 900 mg a day and I’ve only been on it for 3 days but it seems to be better now just makes you feel very doped up and not steady at times but my body will get used to it up until I see him my neuro this is a good management for now and things have subsided until I see my neuro in August of this month and then we will manage things better but for now this is it so I think it’s good and thank you Seattle for the hope you’re in my thoughts keep well

Has anyone had problems with hair
Loss. Been on tegretol since 2098.
Because of my ms i never took vitamin D.
I was losing my hair had to cut it off.
Now my hair is grown back and the neuro
Thinks i should try oxcarbazepine. Because
My tegretol is not working right now.
I’m taking 1000mg a day
Thank you hanna