Spaztastica!

This spazing business is a queer auld beast isn’t it?! Sheesh there’s no rhyme nor reason to this nonsense.

Now since this nightmare started I have been bilateral, for the spazzing, hitting my ears ( there was the atypical TN, but I got shot of that once I figured out what was causing it, so now it’s just the true neuralgia pain.)

The pain I get is deep in my ears, and has a time or two, hit the tonsils, I’ve had throat pain from the eagles too, but the actual neuralgia is very much ear orientated. My right side being the more active of the two, although the left keeps me on my toes as well.

Anyway all of a sudden the last couple of weeks have been a bit rougher with the changing weather, and temperature and the likes, but my better side, is killing me tonight!!! Horrendous jabs, like the ones I was getting before I started on the meds and they started to get things better controlled, just can’t get over it, there is not even any trigger to these biggies, and they are coming from no where, not rapid fire tonight, just once at a time, then away, but again and again in single episodes.

Not sure about this at all. The eagles things seem to be getting more difficult to deal with, but maybe that’s just because now I’m aware I’ve got great sodding big tusks poking the back on my throat, and I’m more aware of what the problem is. The neuralgia seems to be worsening too…

It’s probably just the time of year, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t pissed about it. Cranky and sore, never mind the GPN support, I reckon we need a side group…

My name’s grace I’m a cranky b!tch and right now I’m sore and pissed about it…
What’s your name and what’s your poison?

Good days bad days, I know that’s just the nature of the beast and I know I’m lucky in the respect that I am fairly " highly functioning" with this, and by that I mean only that although I have this daily, no remission yet, I am able to work, and I have to count myself very very lucky in that respect…

sorry I’m just having a whinge. :o(

x x x