Introducing JoAngela from Nebraska!

Hey there @JoAngela and welcome to Living With Facial Pain! May I know what is your business before? My mom and dad is a small business owner as well! They retail lubricants for motorcycles and such. By the way, I’m so sorry to hear that you have to get through that kind of pain. I can’t imagine how bad those attacks were. How are you doing now? I hope you’re doing okay and if not, I hope you feel better soon. It’s a good thing you have your partner and your children by your side while going all through this.

I’m so glad that you found this community. Hopefully, much of the symptoms and treatment experiences shared by other members here be useful or be of any help to you. If there’s a specific topic you are looking for, the search icon (magnifying glass) in the top right is a great help! Also, if you have any questions, please feel free to message me. Just click my avatar (the circle with an “E”) and from there, you can message me! :smile:

Eymie

Eymie,
Thank you for your message so long ago.
I have MS with TN. I just had a severe attack lasting 20 minutes which landed me in the ER.
The attack was more than likely brought on by stress and a huge change in activity. Because my husband was in the hospital with E. coli after starting to under go radiation for Prostate Cancer.
Good reason, huh?
My business was called Protemps, a temporary job service. I loved helping people. Now, can’t hardly help myself. Lol
Thanks for writing to me.
I will try to sign on often now to respond to messages.
JoAngela