I am new to this and don't know my way around the puter much. Have a lot of questions HELP!

Hi...I am new here and don't know my way around the puter very well. I need answers please. JB

What type of questions do you have? I will be happy to answer what I can & find out if I don't know the answers.

Tracy Z.

HI JB I'M CHUCK. I WENT 11 YEARS BEFORE I FOUND OUT WHAT I HAD.

I HAVE TRIED EVERY THING BUT 4 YEARS AGO I HAD AN OPERATION

AND HAVE BEEN PAIN FREE SENSE. I HAVE HAD A FEW STICKS IN MY

THROAT WHEN THE POLLEN IS HEAVY. I HAVE COME TO CALCULATION

THAT POLLEN ACTS AS A TRIGGER THEN THE PAIN STARTS. I WILL SEND PIXS

OF THE OPERATION IF YOU ARE INTRUSTED.

CHUCK GRANT

CHUCK GRANT said:

CHUCK GRANT

HI Chuck, Someone said they had a leakage after the MVD....how did they know? Was it in their throat or thru the bandage? I HATE throwing up! It is bad enough that I had an awake intubation a few months ago. How long should I hang around the Mayo before we had back to Fl? I see it is closed up with titanium...I have another brain tumor that is inoperable that I get mri's for...will I still be able to have an MRI??? It is stemmed off to the optic nerve so I have visual field tests for that and the "freckle" I have in my eye. They wanted to put a pace maker in but if they did that they would not do this procedure. How many what I call "episodes" do people with GN have in a day? Does everyone have a triger spot? I do not. Thanks for your help. JB
Tracy Z. said:
JBimadingdong@aol.com said:

CHUCK GRANT said:

CHUCK GRANT

HI Tracy, Someone said they had a leakage after the MVD....how did they know? Was it in their throat or thru the bandage? I HATE throwing up! It is bad enough that I had an awake intubation a few months ago. How long should I hang around the Mayo before we had back to Fl? I see it is closed up with titanium...I have another brain tumor that is inoperable that I get mri's for...will I still be able to have an MRI??? It is stemmed off to the optic nerve so I have visual field tests for that and the "freckle" I have in my eye. They wanted to put a pace maker in but if they did that they would not do this procedure. How many what I call "episodes" do people with GN have in a day? Does everyone have a triger spot? I do not. Thanks for your help. JB
Tracy Z. said:

I had a spinal fluid leak (It leaked into my mouth & tasted like Brine,very salty, most peoples leak through their nose) , because my Mastoid Bone got broken during my MVD surgery & it developed into Meningitis, I also had Motion Sickness for 6 months. I didn't care though, my Ice Pick Stabbing Ear Pain was gone. I had to wait a week before I could return to Va. from Pittsburgh. You can have any kind of radiology tests with Titanium including MRI's. I had stabbing , ice pick ear pain in both ears 24/7. It was horrible. after my MVD I only have a few episodes a month. Everyone I have ever talked to has trigger points. Mine get worse if I am under a lot of stress or ill with Chiari pain.

JBimadingdong@aol.com said:

HI Tracy, Someone said they had a leakage after the MVD....how did they know? Was it in their throat or thru the bandage? I HATE throwing up! It is bad enough that I had an awake intubation a few months ago. How long should I hang around the Mayo before we had back to Fl? I see it is closed up with titanium...I have another brain tumor that is inoperable that I get mri's for...will I still be able to have an MRI??? It is stemmed off to the optic nerve so I have visual field tests for that and the "freckle" I have in my eye. They wanted to put a pace maker in but if they did that they would not do this procedure. How many what I call "episodes" do people with GN have in a day? Does everyone have a triger spot? I do not. Thanks for your help. JB
Tracy Z. said: