I am about to Lose my mind!

I was in a motorcycle accident in 2002. Sense then I have suffered with muscle spasms on my left shoulder and neck. 2 - 3 years ago, I was diagnosed with TN on the left side of my face. 3 weeks ago I was diagnosed with Parsonage Turner Syndrome in my left arm and shoulder. The TN and PTS are both rare nerve issues that my Dr. says are not related. How can they not be related??? How can one person have two rare conditions on the same side of the body and they not be related??? Tegretol and Neurontin are no longer working. Now he wants me to take Baclofen ... I am scared of all this medicine ... but I don’t know which I am more scared of ... The meds or the surgeries???? I need therapy here!! Am I crazy??

No you are not crazy. You're just scared. And I don't blame you, I would be too. I wish I could help you. My advice though is that if meds are no longer working, go for the surgery. I already have that plan in place for myself. Much love and BIG HUGS to you!

Thanks Donna … Most of the time I try to stay strong … But then there are those days …

Agreed! I started having some pains last night...........several of them. Needless to say, I didn't sleep well because I was so nervous. I feel like POO today. Hope I sleep good tonight!