Hospital Update :/

I'm being discharged on 300mg of tegretol, so, hope that helps. My Dad is flying me to the Mayo Clinic to meet with a neurosurgeon who specializes in TN.

Thank you all for the support, means a lot. <3

Good to hear dear. I am hoping this will help get you on the right track !!!! :D Min

So pleased you got In touch. Tegretol is very good at helping manage TN pain, I have my fingers crossed for you. Good luck at the Mayo.

That is what I take and it works fairly well. Hoping it works for you too sweetie! Keep us posted!

Was thinking of you all day today, thanks for checking in!
When my TN started I was put on Tegretol ( I’m still on it) and I was able to notice a difference within 48 hrs. Give it time sweetie, and make sure to rest. You might feel a little drowsy, but the side effects tend to lessen eventually. I managed my tn for almost 2 yrs at 800 mg Tegretol, everyone is different.
I hope you find relief soon! Glad your dad is there for you… Huge ((( hugs ))), Mimi

Good thing your family are taking you serious, must be a relief <3 Hopefully the tegretol can take the edge off x

I'm so glad! Please keep us posted. You'll remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Beth

So pleased you are going home and I hope the tegretol helps with the pain.

The support of family is invaluable and I am glad to hear that your dad is helping during this difficult journey.
Be kind to you, hope you can get some rest.

Hugs Trish

I hope the tegretol works for you! Wow, I am go glad you are meeting with a neurosurgeon who specializes in TN!! He will treat you right and make sure your pain is under control!!! Best wishes to you :)

yeaaaaaaaaaah

You have your loving family to support you, that means a lot, hope all goes well at Mayo xxxxx

Al of your messages mean so much, thank you. I wish you all the very, very best with managing your TN. <3