Can ayurveda or ayurvedic medicines treat trigeminal neuralgia

is there any way we could treat trigeminal neuralgia via ayurvedic medicines? what you think? There are many alternatives these days to cure this disease, just like I found one ayurvedic urea medicine which cures human height problem... I am thinking of trying some new ayurvedic ways to cure my disease. Let's see what happens, I will leave everything to time.

What is Trigeminal Neuralgia?

Trigeminal neuralgia, additionally called tic douloureux, is ache in the trigeminal nerve, which conveys sensation from the face to the cerebrum. The agony is felt in the territories supplied by the trigeminal nerve, including the cheek, jaw, teeth, gums, lips or less frequently the eye and brow. This torment may go from infrequent twinges of gentle agony to scenes of extreme shooting or punching ache. This condition is typically brought about because of the accompanying: weight on the nerve by a corridor or vein; as an aftereffect of maturing; weight because of a tumor; harm to the nerve because of numerous sclerosis and different ailments; and obscure reasons. The agony could be activated by straightforward things like shaving, stroking the face, consuming, drinking, brushing of teeth, talking, putting on make-up, experiencing a breeze or grinning.

Various Neuritis is a degeneration of fringe nerves, and is otherwise called Fringe Neuropathy or Polyneuritis.This is portrayed by a moderate onset of bothered sensations, tactile misfortune, and shortcoming and contracting of muscles in the hands and feet. There are different reasons for this, including dietary inadequacies, metabolic and incendiary conditions and interminable inebriation because of liquor, metals and medications. A suitable eating methodology and proper lifestyle is proposed in both the infection forms, which will help in decreasing side effects and anticipating further weakening. Obviously, the treatment must be perfectly customized for every patient as indicated by the introducing side effects. Fundamentally, a precisely chose treatment administration, if took after steadfastly, gives bewildering results, even with exceptionally interminable and crippling illness.