Atypical type 2 what are your symptoms?

Please I’d like to know only from atypical suffers what hurts you? All day? Etc please I’d like to hear feedback

Hi Jennifer! For me, right at this moment at 9.30am it's my front tooth on the right hand side. Also my tongue is somehow managing to be numb and burn at the same time which is really, really unpleasant!! The lower part of my face isn't exactly aching yet but it feels as though someone is putting pressure on it.Oh! My lip has just joined the party and is burning.

The fact that I have all this so early in the morning doesn't exactly fill me with glee because it normally gets worse as the day goes on.

I have had atipical since 1983…suffered a lot!!! It began in my mouth. Burning tongue, then roof of mouth. Then came the throbbing in every tooth on the right side. I had MVD in 1994. It was a failed surgery and actually gave me more pain. I had never had V 1 pain but the surgery gave me that horrible gift. I have been on several meds. Mine has always gotten worse as the day goes…night is the worst, thus the screen name sleepless. I need another procedure now. That’s why I joined this group. Tell me about your pain please and what you have gotten relief from, if anything.

I have found nothing that helps and I suffer from non stop constant excruciating left sided bottom tooth pain and burning