ATN and cavities now

Hi,

I have ATN but now having several cavities as I haven’t gone to the dentist for a while… so now I would like to go but read about a preemptive medicine here on the forum you can take a day before and day after so it wouldn’t affect your ATN pain - I can’t find the name anymore.

Does anyone know the name of this drug/can advice here please? Scared to death…

Hey Miranda,
Now, I’m not sure if this is the exact post you were referring to but here’s a link to a post which may assist Root canal - Living With Facial Pain

If this is not the specific post you’re looking for, On the right, at the top of the page you’ll see your avatar (a green ‘M’), then 3 bars, then a search tool (A magnifying glass). If you click on the search tool you are able to search for specific terms or phrases to refine your search.

Hope it helps
Merl from the Modsupport Team

This is not the post I meant however this has been helpful. Thanks a lot!

There is a good one on the Facial Pain Association’s site. I have printed it out for my dentist and it has been very helpful for me. I am not sure if this is the correct address anymore, but at the top of my paper it says hhtp://fpa-support.org/visiting-the-dentist-tips-for-facial-pain-patients/ If this doesn’t work, just Google Facial Pain Association and look it up on their site.

Thanks a lot!