So your blood sodium is OK???
One of my sisters drinks tons of water and needs to take salt so I do understand that.
Did you get the B12 test?
Whenever I go to the doctor,I always bring in one their germy magazines and ask whether the 70 year old starlet has had plastic surgery or some such nonsense.
I figure if I can get him off guard I have a better chance of getting something.Not that it works.But at least it gives my brain something else to do than worry.
Then I pull out my list
So the family doctor gets asked and then the neurologist.
If the neurologist agrees I am home free for trying something new.
I could not believe the crap involved for getting the baclofen.and it really does not do a heck of a lot-but better than biting the muscle relaxant pills in half to get rid of the tylenol.Actually,the effect on me is about the same.Muscle relaxants help me.Still in pain,burning and all -just a bit less intense for an hour or two and then countdown for the next dose.
Never lived like this in my life.
My blood sodium is a bit on the low side naturally, so when I go onto Carbamazepine it falls too low. I was hospitalised once for it because I had cystitis at the time and was drinking tons of water and pushed my blood sodium to the lowest the hospital had ever seen (118)! They put me on a saline drip and checked everything and agreed it was the excessive water drinking and discharged me. But although I told her this, she still insisted I had to have it tested first, which is fine, I don’t mind. What I do mind is withholding drugs while you do it!
I like your magazine manoeuvre. I try joking around in general to try and make them see me as human, but that doesn’t always work either!
At least it is fun to try.
Please let me know when the shocks go away.
I swear-these doctors should be hooked up to a meggar and see what it feels like.
(a meggar is a tool to check electric wires and it put a high voltage for a second onto the wires,It is a very good jolt)
You know, that’s not a bad idea. I think if medical students had ‘a dose of the meggar’ (great word; I’d never heard of it!) they would have a far greater understanding and more compassion. Unfortunately, and ironically, I’m pretty sure it would break the Geneva Convention and human rights legislation to try it on them. Sigh…
LOL
I wonder if I could go after my work who subjected me to the abuse of the guys when I was an apprentice.
It sure wakes you up at 3AM-it seemed to be a" if you scream you are a girl mentality". Never had it on my face-just my hands.