There is light at the end of the tunnel!

I know how it feels to suffer with TN! I’m a sixteen yer old with it, diagnosed at 14! But I just want everybody out there to know there is a light at the end of the tunnel! My MVD procedure has done wanders for me! Even though I am only one week out of surgery and had some major complications like I lost a lot of blood and my mastoid bone(bone behind your ear) started to leak A LOT of air and they had to fill it up with concrete! I know that the five hour surgery has set me for a life time of pain free days! But all I have to say is KEEP THE FAITH! I know that I wouldn’t be where I am today if it weren’t for God and the many prayers from the people I love!

Game knife did not work at all for me but I know that God had something better for me in store!
Also, the WONDERFUL staff at Johns Hopkins made all the world differences too! They have been wonderful! Mine was Dr. Lim (Adult Neurosurgeon) and Dr. Ahn (Pediatric Neurosurgeon) They have been wonderful! So if you think that there is no hope, please just remember this one verse and it will help you through all the rough patches life throws at you!

“For I The Lord, thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not, I will help thee.”

-Isaiah 41:13

I am so glad that you are doing better. I know that my faith in God and His plans for me have kept me sane during my journey. One more MRI and a visit with my Neurosurgeon on Wednesday morning. It has been a 38 year journey for me. I wish you many years of pain free life.

James 5:15
And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up.