My Pain Has Moved

Well, my jaw pain has now moved. I woke up at 5 am with bad jaw pain. Once I was fully awake, I realized that the pain was on my right side. So far all the jaw pain has been on the left side. Not sure what to do now. Still taking gabapentin. Now I'm taking it 3 times a day. Still haven't call a neurologist. Guess I was hoping this was nothing and the pain would never return. Husband still isn't sure of all this. I know he doesn't want to see me in pain, but he also is not versed in medical anything, so what he doesn't understand he feels isn't there. He is hoping for a quick fix. I am afraid this is for the long haul. We have been married for nearly 21 years and as I age, well......

I know have TN, plus sinus tachychardia, arthritis and a few other ailments that will be with me forever. I guess he hasn't come to terms with all this yet. Guess I haven't either. I just want to be healthy for my kids.

Well, got to go. Just rambling on.

If this does not feel like TN pain you get on left side and is different in nature I would advise you go to Emergency Room particularly as you have sinus tachy. If it feels same however I would contact primary carer.

Ann