Mvd

I’m finally holding something down!! I was throwing up everything! Like the ice I had and stomach fluid-- it was green! And then started throwing up blood! So I’ve had a time! And lost blood!! Not enough for a transfusion though! Praise God! It was a five hour surgery-- longer than they though! I’m hooked up To any an everything though and they had to go deeper because of my gamma knife procedure I had done some scarring. The pain medicine has made me itch like everything! I have 11 stitches( ill post a picture) I feel really good as of right now! I can walk well. I had a rough first night with it all; itching, hurting, shaking, and just about everything! Throwing up was the worst! It was painful from jerk my head while throwing up! I’m suppose to get out of the hospital tomorrow if I feel like it but I’m off and on with major pain! I’m still kinda out of it while typing this so I’m sorry if it doesn’t make any sense at all.

((( Kelly ))), thanks for taking the time to update! I’ve been thinking of you…so sorry you’ve had a rough time post-op, hopefully the rest of your recovery will be much easier. Listen to your body, let it guide you. Take it from me, do NOT push yourself in the days ahead…we’re fragile for way longer than we think while everything heals.
Rest, rest and positive thoughts for the days ahead!
((( hugs ))) Mimi xx

Yeah I had pressure and double vision! I had a rough rough morning and after the surgery… I’m trying to eat since they have moved me to a solid diet. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers!!<3

I didn’t eat normally until about 3 weeks post op, I lived on water, tea ,toast, and eggs.
It gets better… :slight_smile:

Dear Kelly, I am so sorry that you have had to deal with this HORRIBLE pain at such a young age. As I type this I hope you are feeling much better.I also pray that the mvd is a GREAT SUCESSS!!!

Sending positive thoughts your way. Hope you feel better soon! Rest and take care of yourself!

Did anybody have any problems with sturring and blurry vision?

Hi Kelly. I don’t have blurry vision and I’m sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time of it. Praying that you will feel better soon. Take it one day at a time.